Friday, May 23, 2008

To Test or Not to Test?

H and I were in torment over when we should test. I was okay with testing early, as long as the results were positive. I didn't really think about how it would feel it the test results were not positive. We shouldn't have tested. We tested at CD 22 and it didn't make the waiting game any easier. Now we're just waiting for something else...for CD 25, 26, 27 and beyond. We were so excited to take our first pregnancy test, and we were both devastated that the results were 'Not Pregnant'. I didn't think I would be so emotional. Normally, I'm pretty level-headed, down to earth, and positive. Now we're convinced there is still hope. We're convinced that the test is wrong. Today is CD 25 and 12 DPO...still no period.

Posted by "C"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home