Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have a confession

I love, love, love garage sales. I know...it doesn't sound extremely odd but it's what I get at them that may be considered a bit weird. My little secret is that I buy baby clothes, toys, books, blankets, etc. In the area where we live we have fabulous garage sales. Our little community (suburb) is your typical neighborhood. We were lucky enough to find this cute little townhouse on a cul-de-sac and we love it. Sorry, I digressed... Anyhoo, a few miles in any direction are these new neighborhoods with these huge houses (these are easily million dollar homes). In these ginormous houses are families with apparently too much new or barely used stuff and they love to have garage sales. I LOVE IT!!! I found this http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2957926 for $30, never used!!! We also found this http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2880921 never used for just $5. The mother excuse was she got too many at her baby shower and just never found time to take them back. Can you believe it? So, I'm hooked. I never thought I would be buying baby stuff before I was actually pregnant, but I just can't seem to pass up these deals. So, for anyone that lives in the Se*ttle area, go to craig* list and check out the garage sales on the eastside. Some of the best ones are the community garage sales. I'll be heading off to a few myself this weekend. I have a budget of $30. I can't wait to see what I find!

Posted by 'H'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home