Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tides of Emotion

Yesterday H and I were in the kitchen talking about "things", when I had a sudden realization that we only have four donor vials left. This, however, is not a bad thing...but, for a brief moment it scared the bejeebees out of me. I have moments like this on a regular basis...like clock work. But, during this TWW, I've learned how to acknowledge them and promptly dismiss them. "Yes, we do have four vials left. This is true. One of those vials will be our child's brother or sister. Now, calm the fuck down and relax. We don't need to worry about that right now."

I don't know what is worse...having conversations with your thoughts or admitting it and writing about it. Either way, it seems to be working. So, we're on DPO 6 and I'm feeling relaxed about the whole thing. It's not like we can do anything to change the outcome...we just don't know the outcome. Yet.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pufferfish said...

Oh Lady, I'm watching my donor supply go down every month, too. It's hard not to freak out! Keep up the good attitude and a peaceful 2nd week of the TWW.

July 14, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home