Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here we go again

Yep, that's right it's CD 4. I'm not surprised. We knew that when all my little fertility gadgets hit peak on CD 19 we got the timing all wrong. I can't imagine what it would be like if you didn't use a FM or ovulation sticks during this process and you depended on CM or BBT. It would be so much harder. Each month you would think that you timed it just right only to be disappointed.

The plan this cycle is to inseminate on FM peak day and the day after. We promised each other that we wouldn't jump the gun and inseminate early regardless of what my cervix or CM looked like on a given day. This time our plan is to be patient, try Vitex, a little acupuncture, and get back into a regular yoga routine. Getting pregnant is a full time job.

Here's a link to my chart for those of you that love stats. I know I do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pufferfish said...

Damn. Sorry to hear that this wasn't the month. It sounds like you have a good, healthy plan (I'm all in favor of those kinds of plans!) and you're approaching it with sound mind.

June 26, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Ocean Dreamer said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. The timing is *so* tricky. Good luck with this cycle.

June 28, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home