Monday, July 21, 2008

The Weekend in a Nutshell

I'm finally crashing from the all the excitement of the weekend. On Saturday I was up at the crack of dawn. I just couldn't sleep so I decided to surf the Internet and catch up on e-mails. By the time C was up at 7 I had been up for almost 2 hours. It was a little odd for her because I'm usually the one that can't drag my butt out of bed on the weekend. Once C was up we took our 2nd HPT since Thursday and it resulted in a very faint test band. After the test on Saturday I couldn't focus. We decided to not test again until Sunday. I was wandering around the house like I was a little kid getting ready to go to Disneyland. I couldn't sleep on Saturday night and was up at at crack of dawn on Sunday to take another HPT. This time the results were 'Pregnant'. I was in shock and went to tell C who was still sound asleep. I didn't even have to wake her up. She somehow knew that I walked into the room and woke up immediately. I told her the news and she was so EXCITED I thought she was going to wake up the neighbors. I'm still absorbing the idea of being pregnant. It's one thing thinking you might be pregnant and another actually knowing. It's mind blowing! I don't know how else to describe it. I go to the HMO lab tomorrow to take my "Official" pregnancy test and once I have the results I can make my first appointment.

List of pregnancy symptoms thus far:
  • bloated (I feel like a thanksgiving turkey, all stuffed),
  • huge tender boobs (and ladies my boobs are not small to begin with, I'm kind of scared to see how big they're going to get)
  • I'm tired
  • oh and if you ask C she would say that I'm snippy. I haven't really noticed. ; )

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like an amazing kind of excitement! Congrats again.

July 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home