Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Disappointing Maggie

Oh, crap...I overslept this morning! H usually gets up before me (yes, she is by far the more responsible one) and takes the pups for a morning walk. While she is gone, I usually set things up for the morning, throw on some running clothes, get the Gar.min ready, grab Maggie's running gear and meet her on the porch. This morning...I totally overslept! I never oversleep!

H sat on the edge of the bed and gently nudged me awake. I think she was "annoyed" that I wasn't up yet, but got over it once we agreed to forgo running. Maggie's a different story...I could here the tags on her collar jingle downstairs. She knows what days we run and what days we don't. She's smart and gets pretty "bummed" if we alter our routine. Sorry, Mags...I don't know what happened. I guess I'm just tired. Maybe we can go for a little jaunt after work...key word here is little.

Great, first I was having conversations with my thoughts and now I'm having them with my dog. What's next!?!

Peace Out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home