Friday, June 6, 2008

Saliva Ovulation Predictor Tests Part 2

I've been using the Fertile F*ocus ovulation microscope for about a week and let's just say I'm 'challenged'. I've been having the hardest time getting the correct amount of salvia on the lens. The instructions say to put a 'drop' of salvia on the lens and let dry 5-10 minutes. Hello...have you ever tried to put a drop of salvia on a tiny lens at 5:30 AM? Either I put too much, not enough or it has air bubbles. I've now decided on a new tactic. I'm waiting until my eyes are open to at least slits to preform the test. Apparently, clear vision is helpful. So lesson learned.

It's a fun little gadget when you get it right. Two thumbs up and affordable. You can get your very own Click here to order

Posted by 'H'

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

Now Plan your Good Pregnancy as you like with home check ovulation kit. You can now choose your time and date of pregnancy.
OR
Visit company site where you can get the all information and see ovulation video
Just written in Google HOME CHECK OVULATION KIT

January 17, 2012 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home