Friday, December 5, 2008

20 days till Christmas...

Our blog needs some serious updating. We still have the spring look going and we're almost officially winter. That's a bad sign. Things have been going well at the home of remodeling. We most recently decided to replace all our interior doors after deciding that we didn't like the painted look on the old doors. Hopefully, we can get them all in before the family comes for Christmas. I can't believe that x-mas is less than 3 weeks away. I'm soooooo not ready. I haven't done a darn thing to prepare. There's no lights up outside, I haven't put up the Christmas tree and the Christmas card list hasn't been started. Maybe, the card list will have to slide this year. hmmm...I'll have to think about that one.

On the fertility front not much has been going on. I need to do some serious detoxing. I still haven't figured out how not to feed my face with whatever I want. I've need to get back on track if I want any hope of getting pregnant in the future. It's not that I'm being horrible but I don't think the bag of peanut M&M's I polished off yesterday afternoon was exactly boosting my fertility. I just don't have the same self control. But I have a magical 2 weeks off during Christmas and I plan to go and do hot yoga everyday. WooHoo!!! I'm really looking forward to it. I guess in the back of my mind I hope to turn a new leaf once I get back into yoga. It's really hard to make bad food choices when you do hot yoga. If you do, you really pay for it.

We have yet to have the big "talk". I think "C" has been preoccupied with the house and work. She makes some references to trying again but we haven't sat down and mapped it out. Also, she's has some long term plans for the house that concern me. We can't exactly be remodeling the kitchen & bathrooms and actively TTC. I don't know about you but my money tree ran out along time ago. TTC is expensive and the last time I checked remodeling a kitchen isn't exactly cheap. And....I'm not getting any younger. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn those peanut M&M's. Addictive little things. Good luck with your talk- hope you're able to make a good plan.

December 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your talk goes well and that you find a plan that you are both happy with.

December 6, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home